Air Filter - PLATINUM Z-20 High Performance - suit Plasma Cutters
Using a Z-20 filter will help to increase plasma consumables life, reduce operating cost, improve cutting performance & reduced the likelihood of torch & machine malfunction.
A highly recommended accessory for all plasma cutters.. & other applications where air quality is critical.
Click here to read why proper air filtration is critical for plasma cutting, and how the PLATINUM Z-20 compares to other filters.
Weldclass products are sold through leading industrial supply stores across Australia & beyond.
So we can direct you to your nearest stockist, please:
Use ENQUIRY LIST
Browse products > Select a Qty > 'ADD TO ENQUIRY LIST' > Follow the prompts to submit. We will respond ASAP to advise your nearest stockist for the items you selected.
Or Click Here to send us a message
Or Call us on 1300 784 200
Thank you... and have a great day!
WHY USE PLATINUM Z-20 AIR FILTER ?
- 7-Year Warranty*
- Increases Plasma torch parts life & reduces consumable costs
- Improves cutting performance
- Self-draining - engineered for low maintenance, “set and forget”
- Long-life filter cartridge (typical service life of up to 6 months)
- High-performance filtration of water/moisture, dirt and oil particles down to 1-micron
SUPERIOR TO "ROLL" TYPE FILTERS:
- Roll filters require frequent cartridge replacement = ongoing cost
- Z-20 filter cartridge lasts up to 6 months, or even 12+ months in cases of infrequent use = reduced cost
- Roll filters are NOT self draining. If cartridge is not replaced regularly, this can cause issues such as mould, restriction in air flow, etc
- Z-20 is self-draining and maintenance-free = no hassles
WHY USE Z-20 FILTER IN ADDITION TO THE FILTER/REGULATOR THAT CAME WITH MY PLASMA?
- Standard filter/regulators supplied with most modern plasma cutters provide a basic/minimum level of filtration, and typically remove around 50% of water & dirt particles.
- Z-20 filter removes 99.97% of water, dirt & oil particles, significantly improving air quality and delivering the benefits mentioned above
- Supplied with Nitto socket, Nitto plug, and 1/4" nipple/joiner to allow quick "inline" connection to existing air inlet on plasma cutter
- Optional mounting bracket (WC-06257) can be used where filter is required to be mounted rigidly to a vertical surface Click here to read why proper air filtration is critical for plasma cutting, and how the PLATINUM Z-20 compares to other filters.