Careers at Weldclass
We are always on lookout for great talent and enthusiastic team players!
At Weldclass, the first thing we look for is a positive attitude, a good fit with our team culture, and alignment with our values. Prior experience in our direct industry is not essential. Our team is made up of persons from many different industries, backgrounds, age groups, and cultures, and with many and varied skills and qualifications.
Read on for more info, or scroll down to complete expression of interest form.
Working at Weldclass
Some of the benefits of working at Weldclass include;
- A great team culture. As Weldclass has grown from a small business to a larger company, we have worked hard to preserve a 'family business' culture of caring and doing the best for our team and customers, rather than following corporate rules and red tape.
- Energy and accountability: If you're looking for an easy ride, Weldclass is not for you. But if you enjoy working in an energetic team that gets things done, makes a difference, and holds itself accountable... then read on!
- Flexibility. Obviously, everyone in our team has a life outside Weldclass. Providing the job gets done we're willing to be as flexible as we can with working conditions, to accomodate needs you may have such as caring for family.
- Transparency and trust: Instead of stifling talent with micro-management, we operate on the basis of mutual respect and confidence, with an 'open-book' approach. For example, company financial performance is regularly shared with all staff (not just senior management).
- A win-win bonus system: A bonus scheme is offered to ALL staff, that allows EVERYONE to be rewarded as the company grows. Ongoing team training is provided, so all staff can understand; a) 'the numbers' around company performance, and b) how they can contribute to growth so that the whole team wins.
For more about Weldclass' background, values and mission click here.
Our head office is located at 5 Hawker Road, Tamworth NSW. Some of our team work here, and some remotely from other locations across Australia and globally. Our Tamworth facilities include modern and comfortable offices, training rooms, kitchens and dining rooms, workshop, and storage warehouse. We also have warehouses located in Sydney NSW and Perth WA.
What we do
Weldclass is a wholesale supplier of welding machines, accessories and consumables. Weldclass products are sold by thousands of welding / tool / industrial retailers across Australia, and beyond. Read about the Weldclass story here, and browse this website to view our products.
Surefire CNC is another division of the company, manufacturing and supplying CNC cutting machines. Read more about SureFire here.
As we grow and develop, various positions have and will become available at Weldclass. To recieve information on roles currently available or upcoming, please complete the expression of interest form below. Even if a position that fits your skills is not available right now, we will note your interest for any future roles that become available.
As follows are some (but not all) of the roles that may become available from time to time;
- Customer Service: Handling of customer orders, requests and queries via phone and email
- Sales / Inside Sales: On-road business development, or in-house sales support
- Technical Support: Assisting customers and the team with technical queries, warranty process, etc
- Repair Technician: Warranty repair of welding machines
- 'Practical' video content creation: on-camera demonstrations, reviews and how-to explainers of Weldclass products
- Influencer content: 3rd party reviews, features and endorsements of Weldclass products
Register your interest
If you would like to express your interest in a career at Weldclass, please complete the form below. All submissions will be kept confidential and are viewed only by our directors.
A director will reply within 7 days to acknowledge your interest and provide details on any roles that are currently open.